Gamblers WAC 06 - Judge: Gert Siekmans
· 30 seconds for Opening Sequence and 10 sec for Gamble.
· 30 seconds for Opening Sequence and 11 sec for Gamble.
· Gamble bonus of double points achieved in the Opening sequence will be awarded for a successful Gamble/Closing Sequence, within time allotted and without Fault.
· The winner is the dog with the highest accumulation of points (including any bonus).
· Hurdles/Obstacles displaced (including bar down) during Opening Sequence will remain so until end of round.
· Judge will say No for an unsuccessful attempt of Contact obstacle or Weave Poles.
· Judge will announce points achieved for each successful obstacle.
· Contact obstacles and the Weave Poles may be done back to back if unsuccessful first attempt.
· Points will not be awarded for successful back to back performance of the same Contact obstacle or Weave Poles.
· Points will not be awarded for successful back to back performance of 1 and 2 point obstacles.
· Points will be awarded for the successful performance of a Contact obstacle or the Weave Poles if the previous obstacle was a Contact obstacle or the Weaver Poles. Ie, you can go Dog-walk then Weave Poles or A-frame then Weaver Poles, etc.
· No more points will be awarded after the first horn and the handler is to direct the dog to the start of the Gamble/Closing sequence.
· If a dog is on a obstacle when the first horn sounds, points are awarded if it is certain that no fault can occur while completing it (for example, dog is already on the second contact zone).
· Gamble bonus will be lost if handler loiters during the Opening Sequence.
· Gamble bonus will be lost if dog performs any 2 or more Gamble obstacles one after the other (including same obstacle back to back) in either the forward or reverse direction during the Opening Sequence (a dog may perform a single Gamble obstacle followed by a non-Gamble obstacle and then re-attempt the same or another Gamble obstacle).
· Gamble bonus will be lost if dog performs obstacles repeatedly without accumulating points in the Opening Sequence for the purpose of waiting for the horn and the start of the Gamble.
· There must be no Fault (including Refusals) and only one attempt during the Gamble (Closing sequence) to achieve the bonus.
· Gamble bonus will be lost if handler steps on or over the containment line while attempting the Gamble. Hands and arms over the line is acceptable.