IFCS WAC 2006 – Netherlands - Snooker - Judge: Steve Drinkwater (Australia)
· Toy Class: 50 sec, Mini Class: 49 sec, Midi Class: 46 sec, Maxi Class: 45 sec
· Start on the start Hurdle, jump from either direction (elec timing). No penalty for knocking bar.
· Finish over the finish Hurdle (elec timing). No penalty for knocking bar.
· The Pipe Tunnel and Weave Poles are bi-directional in the Opening Sequence, but must be completed in sequence (entrance with the number) for the Closing Sequence.
· Obstacle No5 is bi-directional in the Opening Sequence, but must be completed in order and direction of 5a, 5b and 5c for the Closing Sequence. In the Opening Sequence, the dog may jump 5a from either direction, then 5b from either direction and then 5c from either direction. Alternatively, in the Opening Sequence only, the dog may jump the reverse, choosing 5c first from either direction, then 5b from either direction and then 5a from either direction.
· Start Hurdle is not “Live” during Opening/Closing Sequence (cannot receive a Fault).
· Jumping the Finish Hurdle at any time will stop the clock and no further points can be achieved.
· Opening Sequence may allow maximum points of 24 (1+7+1+7+1+7=24).
· Closing Sequence allows for maximum points of 27 (2+3+4+5+6+7=27).
· Maximum total points of 51 may be achievable.
· Consists of successfully completing 6 obstacles in the following order:
Red – Colour – a different Red – Colour – a different Red – Colour
· During the Opening Sequence the Colour after each Red may be the same or a different Colour.
· Each Red may be taken only once (successfully or faulted).
· Going under the bar of a “Red” is time wasted only.
· Any knocked bar on a “Red” will result in no points being awarded and you must choose another “Red” (not already performed). If no “Reds” left, you need to start the Closing Sequence.
· Any Fault on a “Colour” (including missed Contact, Fly-off or error in the Poles) and no points are awarded (must choose a new “red”, or if all “Reds” have been attempted, start the Closing Sequence”).
· The dog shall not be faulted for Refusals except where an obstacle has been selected for performance (ie leaving the See-Saw before passing the pivot point).
· Judge will try to call “NO” for a fault/error in the Opening Sequence. Not hearing the Judge will not be grounds for a re-run.
· A Red or Colour taken out of sequence shall result in “End of Game”.
· “End of Game” said by the Judge or Judge blowing whistle will indicate no more points can be achieved and the dog needs to go over the Finish Hurdle as quick as possible to stop the clock.
· Must finish the 6 Colour obstacles of No2 to No7 (before the SCT horn sounds) in the prescribed order without Course Fault or Refusal, otherwise “End of Game”.
· Any error made that receives “End of Game” or whistle blast from the Judge, then the dog must go to Finish Hurdle as quick as possible to stop the clock.
· After No7 time will not stop until dog has crossed the Finish Hurdle. In case of equal points then the quickest time will place higher.
· If dog has touched the down contact zone of the See-Saw when the horn sounds (providing not a Fly-off) they will receive the 7 points (even if still on the obstacle).
· Refusals/run-pasts, knocked bars, missed contacts and missed poles will be “End of Game” (no more points will be awarded).
· If horn sounds to signify end of time, return to finish as quick as possible to stop the clock.