of the I-st International Cynological Sports Conference
February 19-20 2001, Moscow, Russia
In different countries, on different continents a large number of people is engaged in different kinds of sport with dogs. The number of these people grows every year and nowadays sport with dogs has become popular. Dogs are used widely in different countries to solve state problems, competitions in kinds of sport with dogs play a great role in support of activity of government departments of different countries.
Thus, cynological kind of sport have a great importance in public life of different countries and international community in the whole.
Thus, it is necessary to agree that:
- Cynological sport serves for peace and international friendship consolidation. Meeting on the competitions in cynological sports people of different countries get acquainted with national traditions of each other and learn to respect them.
- Cynological sport helps the humanitarian self-education of a person. During training to the competitions a person gets a lot of useful information about animate nature of the Earth.
- Cynological sport teaches not to be cruel towards animals.
- Cynological sport helps the moral formation of the personality. In cynological sport the sportsman learns to understand and analyze the behaviour and character of his dog because of being the part of the team “sportsman-dog” and to develop and show mutual respect for fellow sportsmen.
- Cynological sport contributes to improved human health through companionship with dogs.
The 2nd International cynological Sports conference will be held in 2002. Place and date of the conference will be determined according to necessity of maximum attraction of representatives of national sporting cynological organizations of different countries.
- The 1st International cynological sports conference is an important stage of dog sport development on the international level and it helps to extend co-operation between national sporting cynological organizations.
- Regular holding of international cynological sports conferences (about once a year) with attraction of maximum number of countries will help to develop international co-operation in the sphere of cynological sports.
- Participation of sportsmen from different countries in the competitions of each other, unification of the international competitions rules, exchange of judges, mutual coordination of dates of competitions, creation of common methodical basis — the most important elements of forming system of cynological sports.
- Holding of international and national competitions with participation of representatives of cynological services of state departments serves to the interests of the society and of any country.
- The integration of cynological sports into international sporting system and Olympic movement on the basis of preservation of the Olympic charter is an immediate necessity.
Latvia (LSSF President Y.Pavlovsky)
Russian Federation (RLC Vice-President Y.Ostashenko)
Sweden (SBK Vice-President S.Wergard)
Ukraine (UFSS President K.Binkovsky)
USA (USDAA President K.Tatsch)