5. LEADING AND REVISORY BODIES OF THE FEDERATION, THEIR COMPETENCE
The supreme governing body of the FEDERATION is the Congress of the FEDERATION. The Council of the FEDERATION determines the limit of representation on the Congress for all members.
The Congress of the FEDERATION has to be convoked by the Council in case of need but no less than once in five years. Extraordinary Congress may be convoked by the initiative of the Council, or the requirement of the Revisory Committee, or of 2/3 of the members of the FEDERATION. The Congress is considered as competent if more than 50% of the elected delegates are present on its meeting.
The Congress solves all the questions of the FEDERATION'S activity. Solely to the competence of the Congress belong:
Decisions of the Congress are confirmed by a simple majority. The form of the voting is determined by the Congress.
- elections of the President, Vice-Presidents, Secretary General, Council and Revisory Committee of the FEDERATION for a period of five years; approval of the Regulations of the Revisory Committee;
- approval of the reports of the Council and Revisory Committee;
- determination of the main directions of the FEDERATION'S activities;
- insertion of modifications and additions into the Statute of the FEDERATION;
- solving questions, concerning reorganization and liquidation of the FEDERATION.
The Council conducts leadership of the FEDERATION between Congresses. The meetings of the Council are held in case of need but no less than once a year.
The Council is considered as competent if more than 50% of its members are present on its meeting. Decisions of the Council are confirmed by a simple majority. The form of the voting is determined by the Council.
The Council is a constantly acting leading body of the FEDERATION, which has the rights of juridical person and executes the FEDERATION'S duties according to the present Statute. The Council comprises the President, Vice-Presidents, Secretary General and members of the Council.
The Council of the FEDERATION:
The Council in case of need may co-opt new members of the Council in exchange for quitted members (with the latest approval by the Congress), but no more than 1/3 of the number of the elected on the Congress members of the Council.
- directs the FEDERATION'S activity, coordinates activities of the members of the FEDERATION;
- prepares and convokes the Congresses, ensures and controls fulfilment of their decisions;
- makes decisions about foundation of the branch offices and representations, educational institutions, sports clubs, mass media; adopts decisions about creation, reorganization and liquidation economic associations and organizations, approves their regulations and statutes;
- grants membership and expels from the FEDERATION;
- approves annual estimates of incomes and expenses of the FEDERATION;
- approves annual sports calendar of the FEDERATION;
- approves programs, rules and regulations determining the FEDERATIONS activities;
- approves the personnel of the constantly acting committees, boards and commissions of the Council on the nomination of the President;
- approves the table of the staff of the FEDERATION;
- disposes property and finances of the FEDERATION;
- approves the Presidents report on his work;
- determines procedure, rate and dates of entrance and membership fees payment;
- establishes rewards, prizes, honorary titles and other ways of encouragement on behalf of the FEDERATION;
- makes decisions about entering of the FEDERATION into other public unions;
- determines competence of the Vice-Presidents of the FEDERATION on the nomination of the President;
- develops financial and technical basis of the FEDERATION;
- fixes current tasks;
- solves other questions of the FEDERATION'S activities, which do not solely get in the competence of the Congress.
Decisions of the Council (within its competence) are obligatory for all members of the FEDERATION.
The Congress elects the President of the FEDERATION for five years. The President exercises current direction and management of the FEDERATION.
The President of the FEDERATION:
The President is a permanent chairman on the meetings of the Council of the FEDERATION.
- without the letter of attorney acts on behalf of the FEDERATION, represents it in the relations with juridical and physical persons, in the court and arbitration court, government bodies and local authorities both in Russia and abroad;
- disposes the property and assets of the FEDERATION within the limits of the estimate, approved by the Council;
- opens various kinds of the FEDERATION'S accounts in the banks;
- on the nomination of the Secretary General takes on and discharges employees of the Council staff, determines their rate of salary, distributes duties between them;
- gives letters of attorney, promulgates orders and instructions within the limits of his competence, concludes agreements and contracts (including labour contracts);
- approves office regulations;
- commits other actions concerned with current management of the FEDERATION, which are out of the competence of the Congress and the Council.
Vice-Presidents of the FEDERATION:
Secretary General of the FEDERATION:
- without letter of attorney represent the FEDERATION in the relations with government bodies and local authorities, with various organizations and institutions;
- execute other functions, determined by the Council. In case of absence of the President one of the Vice-Presidents performs his duties on the decision of the President. Vice-Presidents act under the direction of the President.
For inspection of financial and economic activities of the FEDERATION the Congress elects the Revisory Committee of the FEDERATION. The members of the Council and hired employees can not be elected into the Revisory Committee.
- directs the Council staff to implement the decisions of the Congresses, Council and President;
- represents the FEDERATION in its relations with government bodies and local authorities, with various organizations and institutions on the base of the letter of attorney given by the President;
- exercises the right of the first signature on the financial documents on the decision of the President.
The Revisory Committee carries out inspection of financial and economic activities of the Council no less than once a year and reports on the results to the Congress.