4. MEMBERS OF THE FEDERATION, THEIR RIGHTS AND DUTIES
Membership in the FEDERATION is voluntary.
Only juridical persons -public sporting organizations, which are registered in accordance with legally established procedure, recognize and observe the FEDERATION'S Statute, take an active part in the FEDERATION'S activity, pay their annual subscriptions in time - can be the members of the FEDERATION.
The FEDERATION'S founders are its members and they have correspondent rights and duties.
Decision about granting membership and expulsion is to be carried by the FEDERATION'S Council. Granting membership occurs by the presentation of the decision of the plenipotentiary leading body of the applicant organization.
The members of the FEDERATION have equal rights and duties. The members of the FEDERATION take part in the FEDERATION'S activity via their plenipotentiaries.
The members of the FEDERATION have to:
The members of the FEDERATION have a right to:
- fulfil the propositions of the present Statute and official documents of the FEDERATION, in every possible way promote the achievement of the goals and objects of the FEDERATION;
- take part in the FEDERATION'S activities and events;
- present sport teams on the FEDERATION'S international competitions;
- refrain from actions, which can morally or financially harm the FEDERATION, pay annual subscriptions in time.
A member may be expelled from the membership of the FEDERATION for the following reasons:
- elect and be elected into leading and revision bodies of the FEDERATION in accordance with the present Statute;
- take part in sport competitions and other events, held by the FEDERATION, in accordance with the rules approved;
- use sporting and other buildings of the FEDERATION on favorable terms;
- get technical and other assistance from the FEDERATION;
- resign from the FEDERATION with preliminary written notification of the FEDERATION'S Council. The members of the FEDERATION should present also the decision of the plenipotentiary leading body.
Expulsion from the membership of the FEDERATION is carried out by the Council of the FEDERATION.
- non-payment of annual subscriptions;
- infringement of the present Statutes;
- non-execution of the decisions of leading bodies of the FEDERATION.
In case of resignation or expulsion of a member entrance and membership fees will not be reimbursed.