of International Sports Cynological Movement
February 19-20 2001, Moscow, Russia
We, representatives of sporting cynological organizations of different countries and continents, are enunciating basic principles of the international sporting cynological movement and by signing of this Declaration guarantee their observance.
1. We are share aim and purposes of international sports Olympic movement.
2. We declare the inclusion of cynological kinds of sport into the program of the Olympic Games as the main goal of our co-operation.
3. Every person has the right to go in for cynological sports out of dependence on racial, national and religious belonging and the breed of the dog.
4. We are of the belief that nobody has the right to limit the participation in sports cynological competitions by reason of breed of the dog, availability or absence of pedigree documents and also pedigree registration in any kennel-club.
The competitions with such limitation can not be considered as sport and are not concerned to the events of the international sporting cynological movement.
At the same time we recognize the expedience of holding the tests and other zootechnical steps for support and appointing of valuable working characteristics necessary for practical use of the dogs in every humanity’s service.
5. Cynological sport is a part of world culture. We respect cultural traditions of every country and support development of national kinds of sport with dogs.
6. We build our co-operation on the basis of rights and legal interests of every participant of international sporting cynological movement.
7. The culmination of development of the international sporting movement is an inclusion of cynological kinds of sport into the program of the Olympic Games and regular holding of World Cynological Games.
8. The present Declaration is open for signing by any national sporting cynological organization. The organization which has signed this Declaration becomes the participant of the international sporting cynological movement and has to observe the principles of the movement.
9. The text of the present Declaration is drawn up in English and Russian. Both texts are equivalent.
International Federation of Cynological Sports (IFCS)
IFCS President Yuri Ostashenko
Agility Dog Association of Australia (ADAA) (joined the Declaration on the 6th of July 2002)
ADAA Deputy Chairman Steven Drinkwater
Austrian sport cynological organization ESV Simmering (joined on the 1st of January 2004)
ESV Simmering President Anton Kelch
Byelorussian Public Sports-Cynological Union (BPSCU) (joined the Declaration on the 2nd of June 2002)
BPSCU President Eugene Kobets
Cynological Society V.O.E. (Belgium) (joined the Declaration on the 25th of June 2002)
V.O.E. Secretary General Dirk Defour
Agility Association of Canada (AAC) (joined the Declaration on the 3rd of April 2002)
AAC Vice-President Carolyn Dockrill
Cuban Federation of Cynological Sports (FCDC) (joined the Declaration on the 30th of September 2003)
FCDC President Norma Rodriguez Arguelles
Georgian Sports and Service Union of Roffessiona Cynologists and Dog-lovers (GSSCU) (joined the Declaration on the 19th of June 2004)
GSSCU President Mikhail Modebadze
United Kingdoom Agility (UKA, Great Britain) (joined the Declaration on the 21st of February 2004)
UKA Secretary Greg Derret
Hungarian Agility Federation (MAGISZ) (joined the Declaration on the 15th of May 2002)
MAGISZ President Arpad Toth
Italian Association of Cynological Sports (AISC) (joined the Declaration on the 25th of September 2004)
AISC President Cristina de Angelis
Organization for the Promotion of Dog Education & Socialization of Japan (OPDES) (joined the Declaration on the 8th of December 2002)
OPDES President Hidehiro Murase
OPDES Vice President Hisato Tanabe
Latvian Federation of Sports with Dogs (LSSF)
LSSF President Yan Pavlovsky
Federation of Cynological Sports of the Netherlands (FHN) (joined the Declaration on the 1st of January 2004)
FHN President Jos van Stekelenburg
Puerto Rico Dog Agility Association (PRDAA) (joined the Declaration on the 21st of February 2004)
PRDAA President Abel de Varona
Russian League of Cynologists (RLC)
RLC Vice-President Yuri Ostashenko
Russian Federation of Agility (RFA)
RFA President Marina Kuznetsova
South African Dog Agility Association (SADAA) (joined the Declaration on the 13th of June 2002)
SADAA Managing Director Johan de Kock
Man and Kennel Association of South Korea (MAKA) (joined the Declaration on the 7th of December 2002)
MAKA President David Brown
Spanish Federation of Agility and Canine Education (FEAEC) (joined the Declaration on the 4th of May 2002)
FEAEC President Luis Ciurana
Swedish Working Dog Association (SBK)
SBK Vice-President Sven Wergard
Ukrainian Federation of Sports with Dogs (UFSD)
UFSD President Konstantin Binkovsky
United States Dog Agility Association (USDAA)
USDAA President Kenneth Tatsch